Friday, November 10, 2006

8th November - Another Success Story!

Today I found out that my Associateship panel I sent to the SWPP was successful, so I am over the moon! I am now John Baikie ASWPP!!! And only 6 months after I achieved Licentiate level so this is a really big one for me. I concentrated on the wedding side of things, despite that being the hardest discipline to get it in, but that's what I like doing best and it has given me incentive to create unique images at every wedding I attend. I had to submit 20 images at 16x12 size and I am just stunned that I have done this already! I have attached a few of the successful images but will be displaying them all at some point soon. I also found out today that I had scooped another 3 monthly print awards with the SWPP, in wedding, bridal portrait and landscape sections (the 3rd of my Lochinver shots shown on 19th October below.....). So, quite a week!


No comments: