Monday, March 05, 2007

Portland Arms Wedding Fayre 4th March

Very busy day today at the Portland Arms with many people passing through over the day. Hopefully a good few bookings as a result. Everyone seemed to do well and have a successful day.

Looks like I am going to have to change my pricing system and album selection once again, as they have been copied AGAIN! The pricing system is now appearing on another 'photographers' stand almost exactly word for word. I only changed it as the same individual copied everything I was doing before and I wanted to be different. Four of my six albums, which were also changed last year to offer something different - are now appearing on the same stand. Same manufacturers, same specific products, only much cheaper. Obviously the standard of photography is the give away but still very unimaginitive.

Rumour has it that the individual in question also ordered the mushroom soup and tartan chicken at dinner time, washed down with a pint of Miller just to be like me :-)

Ah, it's great to be popular...........

No comments: