Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Elske Bridal Shoot 14th April

Went to Glasgow today to take part in a shoot with Elske Bridal . We had an amzing day at Oran Mor on Byres Road. What a venue. I was like a kid in a toy shop when I arrived. So many spots to photograph in. We had two superb models Kirstie and Alexandra. We also had some amazing jewellery from Sheila Fleet in Orkney to finish off the look.

We shot all day and the hard working models must have been shattered by the end - I certainly was - but it took my mind off tomorrow's seminar at Grangemouth!

We ended up on a bridge near the SECC and shot some lovely outdoor stuff with cranes and more industrial surroundings.

Big thank you's to Jim and Frances for asking me to do the shoot, as well as all others involved. It was a memorable day!


Some pics here....

No comments: