Sunday, July 15, 2007

07-07-07 Most popular wedding date ever

I had an astonishing 14 enquiries from all over the UK for today, as the date proved popular due to the 7,7,7 aspect. Kerry Hughes and Aly Mackay, from Willowbank, Wick were the lucky ones who booked me first though! Unfortunately the day which was supposed to be lucky was a day of non stop rain. That never stopped me though! The wedding was in the Old Parish Church in Wick, with reception at the Portland Arms, Lybster. We went to a very wet Latheronwheel Harbour for about ten minutes, just long enough to get at least a few outdoor shots. This was a great wedding - Aly and his family were close friends when I was growing up so it was great to see them all again, especially my old friend David, who is in Australia now. Kerry was stunning and a natural in front of the camera. I enjoyed it despite the awful day!

No comments: