Thursday, October 25, 2007

22rd October Barcaldine Castle

Drove down the road again on Monday night to Oban to prepare for a wedding on the Tuesday at Barcaldine Castle. Monday was a horrendous day!! Had to do a shoot for Mey Selections before I left, then had a horrible journey which took forever. Arrive at my hotel The Royal, to find that it is the only hotel in the Northern hemisphere with no f*&^ing internet access!!! Grrrrr!! So couldn't send my images until the next day. Then some idiot parked right in front of me in the car park and not only could I not get out of the car park until morning I couldn't get it forward enought o open the boot either to get my gear out. Was sorely tempted to let the air out of his tyres but there was a security camera, so Mr Vauxhall Frontera - you are a lucky man this time. :-)

No comments: