Wednesday, November 14, 2007

1st November Oran Mor shoot

I have been wanting to photograph this girl for ages and jumped at the opportunity when she offered to do an alternative shoot with me. Due to fly out to Malta in the evening so needed something to do to keep me sane for the afternoon. Sou De Sade is one of the coolest girls I have met!! And superb in front of the camera. The shoot was at Oran Mor in Glasgow, which is a cool venue, I love the colours in it, and it really worked for the gothic feel of this shoot. My assistant Megan came along as well and shot some images. She's in Glasgow at Uni so I wanted her to get some experience working on one of these shoots. She loved it too and got some amazing images as expected.
Thanks to Sou for her ideas and hard work. Thanks to Angie for helping out on the day as well.


No comments: