Monday, January 14, 2008

SWPP Convention

Well, tomorrow I am away to London for a week for the SWPP Convention at the Hammersmith Novotel. Very proud to be a speaker at this years event, but very nervous also! I'll try to keep this updated while I am away. I am speaking at 12-2pm on Saturday, and will be featuring on the advantages and difficulties of running a wedding photography business in Caithness, as well as discussing how I integrate fashion and wedding photography. I'll be doing a live shoot with a model in the hotel as part of my Masterclass. I have a stunning wedding dress especially for the occasion! Well, it's not for me, it's for the model actually!

1 comment:

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... said...

You did well - great session. You will have to post up some of your pics from the session!