Monday, April 21, 2008

Mey Selections Surf and Turf

I was asked to produce some 'surf and turf' images for Mey Selections in advance of the O'Neill Highland Open surf championships taking place in Thurso later this week. It was one of them shoots which makes me wonder what the hell is going on in my life!! Natalie, a wetsuit and surfboard from Tempest Surf and Fergus the Aberdeen Angus bull, from Mr Barnetson, Lynegar Farm. Natalie said it was the best male model she'd been photographed with, and I can't argue with that. He was great. I think Natalie was faking the fear a little bit, although her bare feet were looking a bit vulnerable if Fergus had decided not to stand so still. Thanks to Tempest Surf in Thurso for the equipment, to Mr Barnetson for Fergus, and also thanks to George Cormack for his help in setting up the shoot. Big thanks also to the two models, Natalie and Fergus.




No comments: