Friday, January 09, 2009

SWPP Convention 2009

Well, it's almost here. The SWPP Convention is the biggest event of it's kind in Europe and attracts thousands of photographers from all over the world. I'm off on Tuesday for the full week. I'm looking forward to seeing a few great speakers if I can find time in my own schedule. I've definitely ticked off Jose Villa, Michael Ayres, David Simm, and Damien Lovegrove at the moment as well as Joe Photo for a full day seminar on Monday.

My schedule is hectic. I'm part of the panel of judges for the print competition so that writes off most of Wednesday and Thursday. I'm doing a Masterclass on Friday 12-2pm, which will cover my wedding photography, how I work, what I do, and what makes me different from the rest.
Sunday 9am-1pm I have a Superclass which will be on a similar line with more practical demos taking place and a live bridal fashion/trash the dress shoot. On Saturday I'm doing mentoring sessions as well, so it's a busy week, but very exciting.

I'll be posting all about it on here either during the week or when I get back!

No comments: