Friday, May 15, 2009

Stephanie & Brian, Paphos, Cyprus

Well what a great trip away to escape the Scottish weather. It was a great week in Cyprus, lovely weather lovely people and a fantastic wedding. Stephanie Walsh and Bryan Wickham from Ireland were married at Zucchini, Peyia near Paphos. What a stunning location with views for many miles around. It was a hot day, but luckily there was a bit of a haze and a breeze to prevent my Scottish white/pale blue skin getting burnt :)
It was a superb wedding, and I really enjoyed my day. The Irish folk were, as ever, fantastic fun and I felt more like a guest than a photographer. Thanks folks!! I lasted until midnight but was unable to join in the partying in the Irish bar after that as I was exhausted.
I'm trying something a bit different this time, with a wee movie slideshow of some images from the day, just as a trial really. Would appreciate some feedback!


7 comments:

Treasured Forever said...

Johnlove the wedding superb imgs, but maybe needs to be a little larger but not too much. Well done!
Sharon

Unknown said...

John, that is AMAZING!!! I am sitting here in internet cafe in Langkawi in tears. The other customers probably think I am mad!!! They are amazing. Thank u so much!!!!

Steph* (aka the bride)

Unknown said...

John they are amazing!!!! Sitting here in Langkawi (honeymoon) in tears as they are so fantastic!!!

Thank u soooooooo much!!!

Steph*

Joyce said...

John they are brilliant. So glad you enjoyed the day. We had a ball as well.

Joyce

Unknown said...

Great images John and very interesting. Thanks. Jeff

Unknown said...

Fantastic. Amy and I sitting here in the cold damp Dublin weather looking at the brilliant pics STUNNING

Sofie said...

Great images. Love that smoky dance shot!