Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Another Trash The Dress shoot!

A week ago I tore my achilles tendon playing football, so I'm all plastered up and hobbling about on crutches. I'm using my unexpected free time to catch up with a lot of things in the office. Finally got round to sorting out this shoot also from Portmahomack, with Donna Mackay. Donna married Craig back in August 2008 - DONNA & CRAIG and we had a great shoot this summer around the village and surrounding area. Donna was fantastic as I'd expect and we got a great set of images - some of which can be seen in this slideshow.
Trash The Dress / Post Wedding Shoots are proving very popular. I started these over 5 years ago and absolutely love the freedom you have with them.

4 comments:

Mareike Murray said...

Very nice John! I love the lighting in these. Looked like a fun shoot!

Neil Redfern said...

Excellent work as ever John, love the off camera flash and moody skies.

Joe Jord said...

Hi John Lovely work in a lovely location - the old house and horse are wonderful :-)

Sharon said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :o)