Wednesday, September 03, 2008

29th August - Patricia & John

Today I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Patricia O' Connor and John Crowe from Loch Street in Wick. The wedding was at the Portland Arms Hotel, Lybster on a perfect (yes I was actually happy with the weather!!) day for photography. Patricia got ready at her parents home in Wick before arriving in Lybster. We had a great day - we wanted to shoot somewhere different and that is what we did. Clyth lighthouse was our chosen spot as John was brought up nearby. I think everyone enjoyed the shoot, well I did anyway!! Got some really nice images and hopefully - once again - created something a bit different (until it's copied)!!!

Thanks to Tricia and John for really getting into the whole thing and making my job so easy.


No comments: