Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photographing a Photographer

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be asked to photograph the wedding of Scott and Joy. Scott (Hogg) is a wedding photographer himself so although it sort of added a little bit more pressure, it was very flattering to be asked. I just treated it as much as possible like any other wedding and tried to forget that he might be wondering what the hell I was doing!!! It was a funny experience I guess, setting pictures up and trying not to think "I bet he's thinking he'd have done it differently" but I bet it was even more strange for Scott to be the other side of the camera though!!
Anyway, it was a very relaxed and nice wedding in the sunshine at Innes House near Elgin. I was absolutely knackered by 7pm!! Hopefully they had some fun and we got some cool images. Thanks to Joy and Scott for asking me to do this one, I hope I did you proud!! A few quick edits I did this morning:

No comments: