Thursday, October 23, 2008

11th October Skye

I travelled over to Skye for this wedding at the Duisdale House Hotel near Sleat. Beautiful venue and very nice people working there - definitely worth a vist - I'll be going back! Food was beautiful too!
Getting married were Amanda Kemp originally from Banff and Matt Hale-Smith. I was worried about the weather having done summer weddings in Skye! Apart from a few showers of rain it was a stunning day and allowed us to get almost all the photography done outdoors, which was a real bonus. The evening ended with a really great firework display. I had a fantastic day and it was a load of fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say, your the best photographer . . the photos are stunning! Thanks John, hope you enjoyed your weekend. We certainly did x