Sunday, October 05, 2008

Kirsty and Chris

Yesterday I had the wedding of Kirsty Bisset and Chris Forde, who stay in Dundee. Kirsty is from the Inverness area, and the wedding was at Killearnan Church, Muir of Ord, with the reception at the lovely Achnagairn House, Kirkhill, near Inverness. Kirsty got ready at her parents lovely house at North Kessock, where we got some pictures of the preparations before leaving (pretty late Kirsty tut tut) for church. It wasa horrendous morning but when we got out of church it was nice although a bit cold (so I'm told anyway) so we were fortunate enough to get outside for some pictures which I didn't expect earlier!! Achnagairn is a great venue and has no many opportunities for photography. Really enjoyed myself so thanks to Kirsty and Chris for being such good fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Kirsty and Chris here! We're sitting in the airport lounge waiting to go away on honeymoon and have just looked at our photographs. They are amazing!! Kirsty looks stunning and I don't look too bad myself... Thanks again for taking our photographs and making it such a fun and enjoyable time. We are looking forwards to viewing ALL of the pictures when we get back.

They are superb!!!

Mr and Mrs Forde

Anonymous said...

Hello there John! I'll have to back Chris up on what he said there. The pictures are fantastic, and it was great fun!! I look forward to seeing the pictures myself, especially the ones with me in them!

Great job! I know Chris and Kirsty really appreciated it.

Their Bestman, Richard