Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cheryl & Andy 13th June

Okay, I'm going back a day now to Saturday. I was very pleased to be photographing the wedding of Cheryl Swanson and Andy Dowie at Blair Castle in Perthshire. Cheryl is from Inverness although they've moved away since we first met. Andy is a footballer with Dunfermline Athletic (and used to be with Rangers, so he was in my good books right away haha). It was a fantastic day. The weather was pretty good all day, although there was heavy rain and thunderstorms later on - after we'd finished shooting I'm glad to say!
I had a great time. It was a really nice wedding, and everyone was in great form. I must admit I was totally exhausted after it though!
The first two were in the Dunkeld Hilton Hotel - about half an hour after I was planning on leaving for the castle...and I'm so glad I waited and turned the room upside down :)
The guys looking cool beforehand....

This lot were trouble......... :-)

Thanks to Cheryl, Andy, and their families for letting me be part of such a great day.

2 comments:

Paul Brown said...

Fantastic Imagery again John and as always, an inspiration.

Sharon Spencer said...

ooooh look at all that lovely light off that sky-lighter. wow
Lovely john!