Friday, May 09, 2008

Paris

A few people have asked to see some images from Paris, so here's a few of the place. I was only there a couple of days, and it rained a fair bit, but I still managed a few shots. I'll post some of the fashion shots later on as they are for a magazine and I'd rather wait until published.

First visit to Paris and I have to say it's once of the best places I've been to. Amazing city. Lovely, friendly people and it was a real buzz seeing some of the more famous landmarks. When I arrived my first real glimpse of the city was driving up The Champs Elysees towards the Arc De Triomphe and it just felt amazing. All that was missing for me was seeing Lance Armstrong riding up there in the yellow jersey of the Tour De France.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Paris so these photographs really appealed to me. It is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. The Sacre Couer is wonderful but your not allowed to take photographs inside which is a shame. Also Le Jardin De Luxembourg - fabulous.

Anonymous said...

wow love the pic of eiffel tower the black & white shows of the reflections & the sky beautifully .....wow..