Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Times Style

Delighted to see my work featured in today's Sunday Times Style Magazine in their Trash The Dress feature. Delighted to see one of Ami Simpson /Dundas on it as that was 2 years ago, before the Trash The Dress phenomenon had even started. I am quite proud that I was headed in that direction so long ago. Who said we don't set trends up here in Caithness!!


Trash the Dress is a great idea, although I feel it's badly named. A lot of brides are put off by the title, as the dress doesn't actually get trashed (unless you want it to!!). I call mine a 'Post Wedding Fashion Shoot', and these are great fun. One of my favourite photographers, John Michael Cooper was the guy who started the whole thing off in the US and his work is awesome. I've done a fair number of these now, and actually have a few weddings booked further South this year purely on brides seeing the TTD images and wanting to do the same.

No comments: