Monday, July 20, 2009

Website back up and running!

Apologies for the website being down over the weekend, it's back up and running again. The new one will be launched soon!

It's been a hectic week or two, so apologies for the lack of updates, many weddings to come soon!!

Saturday I was at Urquhart Castle and Sunday I was at Cawdor, and only got home late last night. I've another wedding up at Glenelg near Kyle of Lochalsh tomorrow, so I'm away again this evenin. I seem to be living out of a suitcase these last 2 months, but it's been fantastic, I've met some amazing people and shot some great weddings at lovely venues. I'll post some new images later this week as I get caught up with things, but here's one of my faves from yesterday of the stunning bride Elizabeth! - taken at Cawdor Castle. Just a quick 2 minute edit to see how it looked.

No comments: