Wednesday, December 31, 2008

28th December Edinburgh

Final wedding of 2008 and what a great way to finish a great year. The Hub on Edinburgh's Royal Mile was the venue for the marriage of Sarah Parr and Andrew Yates, who were up from Hucknall in Notinghamshire for the big day. What an amazing venue!! It's an old church which has been converted into a headquarters for the Edinburgh Festival. Once again I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to really spend in this place! (Jennifer who was coordinating the wedding may disagree!)

We went up to the Castle for a few pictures but were told it wasn't possible without permission to take pictures with the castle in the background. I think I'd guess that there were around 200 tourists around and I don't think any group didn't have a camera, and they were all taking the same view as me! Ridiculous policy!!! Bah humbug!
We also went to the Witchery, where Sarah and Andy were spending the wedding night. WOW!!!! What a place. I needed to spend an hour or two in there shooting but we only had ten minutes. It was amazing! I really enjoyed my day and want to thank Sarah and Andy for being so much fun and so easy going! Congratulations folks!!

No comments: