Wednesday, December 03, 2008

SWPP competition

Well that's the last month of this years judging over and I managed another 3 golds - although my best images didn't get golds in my own eyes.
Golds for:
Wedding Contemporary

Children

Fashion


This One was my favourite of this month and it only got Silver in bridal portrait


Was really disappointed to get a bronze for this in wedding traditional.


And I really liked this in monochrome which only got bronze
Just goes to show how difficult and subjective it is judging such a huge array of images.
This year I've entered 9 months and managed 23 gold awards, so can't really complain.

1 comment:

Mario said...

Hi John , Congratulations.
These are awesome you have some cracker shots in your portfolio. The image of HMV is well executed, this is one of my favourites