Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Melissa Stewart & Jamie Maclean


Tulloch Castle is one of my favourite locations in the Highlands and I've not been there as often lately, so it was nice to get back for this one. Sad to find that Anne, who runs the place was leaving and this was my last wedding with her. She's been great to work with and I will really miss her from the place - and the Castle is going to miss her too as she was such a hard worker. Good luck to her in her new job though and I hope I'll bump into her soon!
On to the wedding - Melissa is from Dingwall, and Jamie from Muir of Ord. Melissa looked absolutely amazing (Jamie looked okay too I guess!) and I had a really fun day. Angus Mackay was assisting me at this one and I am sure he must have wondered if I was taking drugs as I was a bit hyper all day! It was just one of those days where everything was perfect and it all came together. ANOTHER beautiful day and even a small amount of snow still around so it was great! I have so many images from this wedding that I really love - as usual the best ones won't go on here though!



No comments: