Friday, September 11, 2009

Highland Wedding Workshop

I'm looking at running a 3 day workshop towards end of October - beginning of November, up here in the North Highlands. It will be a mainly practical workshop with plenty opportunity to get some shooting done. The reason for doing this course up here is so that you can see how I work, and experience shooting the couple in some of the best scenery and locations around. We will visit several stunning locations, including castles, standing stones and beautiful rugged scenery. I'm working on the schedule and costings as we speak, but in the meantime if you are interested in coming up here for a few days of relaxed tuition and practice, drop me an email to register your interest. john@captiv8.uk.com

I plan to put on a few more workshops around the country, but this is a chance to see the beauty and remoteness of this part of the world, and see what makes me tick.

No comments: