Monday, September 07, 2009

Photo Pro Feature

I stopped off in Inverness for a coffee on my way back from a wedding in Aberdeen yesterday and picked up the new issue of Photo Pro magazine which had my feature about the Indian wedding in Glasgow in June. Delighted to find I had the cover for the wedding supplement and no less than 6 pages in the magazine. I've done a few pieces for this magazine lately and have a few others lined up. I enjoy writing articles on photography, it's a nice change from the usual things I do. It's always good to see your work in print as well.


2 comments:

Paul Brown said...

Great article John and a great insight into the way you think.

Adam Matheson said...

They didn't send you a free copy after writing an article?! Tightwads!
I'll read it once the post office finally decide to deliver it...