Thursday, September 03, 2009

Suzy and Alan - Aberdeen wedding

Another trip to Aberdeen, this time for the wedding of Suzanne Hall and Alan Ruff, from Peterculter. They were married on a lovely day (that means too sunny) at Maryculter Church, with their reception taking place at Ardoe House. Suzy got ready at Ardoe and arrived at church in a magnificent horse drawn carriage, and they returned to Ardoe in it. We had great fun shooting in the grounds of Ardoe, and we were joined by Alan's other love at one stage (his motorbike).
I had a great time - especially when we managed to sneak off for an extra shoot after dinner, when we were lucky enough to have a lovely golden sunset AND a rainbow. Suzy and Alan were probably a bit worried about how excited I got at that point, but I do like my work :)
I had an interesting weekend staying at a real life Fawlty Towers which really brightened up my stay - more on that to follow!

2 comments:

Joe Jord said...

Some lovely work in my home city John - fabulous.

Joingle said...

AMAZING.....